- Local Wildflower Honey-Mascarpone Cheesecake with Orange Blossom Honey Ice Cream from The Honey Bee-Stro
- Frozen Desert Violet Lemonade from Pineapple Promenade
- Beef Brisket Burnt Ends and Smoked Pork Belly Slider from The Smokehouse
- Frushi from Hanami
- Carne Guisada with Black Bean Cake and Cilantro Lime Sour Cream from Florida Fresh
- Watermelon Cucumber Slushy (Non-alcoholic) from Florida Fresh
The Flower and Garden Festival has always been my most loved festival at Epcot. My birthday is during the festival, and since Epcot was my favorite park growing up, I was fortunate to be able to go to (quite) a few times. The floral displays are so beautiful and add a certain charm to the park, and there are so many fun things to check out, my favorite being the butterfly garden.
This year was the first year we tried some of the food booths, and we were pleasantly surprised. I had heard that both the Violet Lemonade and Frushi were delicious, so we made trying those a priority. While we did like the Violet Lemonade, we both preferred the Watermelon Cucumber Slushy. The Frushi was delightful, and I would easily get it again.
The Epcot Flower and Garden Festival runs until May 28, 2018. If you would like to know more about the various treats offered, you can find the full menu with reviews over at Disney Food Blog.