We stayed at Disneyland for three magical days during our Spring 2018 trip out West. Here are some of our highlights from those three days!
- Mickey and the Magical Map
- The Laughing Stock Co.
- Storytelling at Royal Theater
- The Dapper Dans
- Lots of Live Music
At Disney California Adventure
- Red Car Trolley News Boys
- DJ’s Dance N’ Drive
- Frozen – Live at the Hyperion
- World of Color
- Cafe Orleans
- Blue Bayou
- Mint Julep Bar
- Flo’s V8 Cafe
- Cozy Cone Motel
- California Adventure Food & Wine Festival
- Carnation Cafe
Everything!!! Seriously I am not making a list because it would be way too long.
- Mickey Mouse
- Dr. Facilier
- Lightening McQueen
- Tow Mater
- Restaurant: Cafe Orleans
- Ride: Indiana Jones Adventure, Pirates of the Caribbean, Matterhorn Bobsleds, Radiator Springs Racers
- Land: New Orleans Square, Cars Land
- Show: Fantasmic!
- Snack: Mint Julep and Mickey Beignets ( I could eat these all day, everyday)
- Moment: Walking down Main Street with Mickey (but really I can’t pick a favorite, I loved every minute)
We didn’t just love Disneyland, it was our favorite part of the trip. My husband was actually hoping to be disappointed in Disneyland, and that Walt Disney World would prove to be better. I on the other hand, had really high expectations. Disneyland didn’t just meet them, it exceeded both of our expectations and we fell in love with how charming everything was. My advice to Disney lovers who have not yet been to Disneyland is to GO. There is so much magic and history, and the attention to detail is unparalleled. We definitely will be going back one day.
If you’ve been to Disneyland, what was your favorite experience?