- Isle of Palms Beach
- King Street
- Charleston College
- The French Quarter
- Rainbow Row
- Charleston City Market
- Pineapple Fountain
- Boone Hall Plantation & Gardens
- Jim N’ Nicks BBQ
- Scenic Spot – Rainbow Row
- Treat – Lemonade from the Charleston City Market
- Historical Spot – Boone Hall Plantation & Gardens
- Moment – Watching a VERY enthusiastic local marching band play patriotic music for Memorial Day
My family and I were only in this beautiful city for 2 days, but as you can see we managed to do and see quite a bit, and we loved it all! If you ever get a chance to visit this gem, do it! Unfortunately my husband was not able to come with me on this trip, but that just gives me an excuse to visit again!
When we do visit again, these are things I want to do/see next time:
- Fort Sumter – We drove by but never actually took a boat to it!
- Ghost Tour
- Sugar Bakeshop – This infamous bakery was sadly closed the entire weekend due to Memorial Day
- Angel Oak Tree
- Carriage Ride
- Pawpaw – My biggest regret was not having enough time to try all the delicious restaurants. This is supposedly one of the best.
I fell in love with Charleston, and am being 100% honest when I say that I could honestly see myself living there. It ticks off all my boxes; small and charming city, amazing food, great for families, and lots to do!
Travel Tip: Downtown Charleston is very walk able, so take your time and get lost wandering the beautiful streets!