Can you believe that 2018 is almost over? I feel like this year has gone by so quickly! I wanted to write a quick post this Thanksgiving on things that I am thankful for, because this year in particular we have been extremely blessed. So without further ado, here are 10 things I am thankful for this holiday season.
- My Husband: We are approaching our third anniversary, and while these past few years seem to have flown by, it also feels like I’ve known Tom forever. I am truly blessed to have such a supportive, hard-working, and amazing husband. He has helped me grow as an individual in so many ways.
- My Family: I feel extra blessed because I have a very large extended family and we are all close! We have also been privileged to visit with them multiple times this year and only live 3 hours away from my parents.
- Winston: Ever since we adopted him a little over a year ago, Sir Winston the chi-weenie has brought so much joy to our little family. He is sweet (and naughty) and we love him very much.
- Our New Home: Before moving to South Florida this past summer, we had lived with my father-in-law. While it was a wonderful situation and we loved our time there, it was so nice to move into a place that was ours. We probably had too much decorating it and consider it our little oasis.
- My Job: I started a new job in September and it is literally my dream job. I work with a health related non-profit and I love what I do and the team I work with.
- Our Travels: Before my husband started medical school, we made an effort to travel knowing that we most likely wouldn’t be able to once he began. I will always cherish those trips and the memories we made.
- Florida: I had to add this because the weather is especially beautiful today. I love my home state.
- Our Cars: This summer our main car (essentially) died and we had to replace it. We got a Toyota Yaris iA and it is the best! It gets great gas mileage and is the perfect size for us.
- My Friends: Both new and old! Moving recently has given us the opportunity to make many new friends.
- My Savior Jesus Christ: I don’t talk about my religion very much online, but I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and it is a very big part of who I am. I am very grateful for Jesus Christ and the role he has played in my life.
I hope that everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving! What are some things you are thankful for!